Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update Jan 2012

I thought I'd include some random photos from 2011, up to Christmas. The first shot is from Silver Lake Reservoir, kind of a retake of an earlier shot, perhaps from my first entry in here. It's just 5 years later and such a great picture.

Others are of Christmas this year. Every year we have a Shepherds Supper where we eat Mediterranean foods on Christmas Eve. We play games and pig out on figs, melons and

other anti-pasto dishes. People in the pictures include Kristina, Anthony and his wife, Catherine and Rebekah (red coat) who is my baby. Anyway, 2011 was a great year in which I learned soooo much and watched diverse strands of my life and such emerge and interweave, taking me in directions I may not have been able to
imagine earlier.





No comments: