Monday, September 3, 2012

Want a Puppy?

A lot has happened this summer. School has started and I have to admit that I don't think I've ever been so excited for all that's should be happening this school year. I've not (as usual) been very good at keeping up with the blog.  It's been a busy summer and now it's pretty crazy with  bees, grapes, garden, AnetA and school.  Perhaps one of the main events of the summer has been Nikki's fulfilling the measure of her creation, overfilling.  A couple of weeks after I returned from France I was playing with Nikki and she rolled onto her back.  To my surprise she had sprouted . . . nozzles and within two weeks she delivered 11 puppies.  One died but the remaining 10 are thriving and are now ready to find their own homes. Nikki is the best behaved dog I've ever owned and I hear that her sister is the same way.  I imagine the puppies will be just as loyal, playful and obedient as their mother and aunt. Nikki is a black lab and terrier mix and the puppies look like the father was a St Bernard though I doubt they'll get to be that big.  They're seeking good homes full of love and affection.  Honestly, we're not sure about Papa.   There are  5 male and 5 female puppies and here are their mug shots as well as some wider angled images.

.











3 comments:

Chaotic Serenity said...

Do you have any left?

Chaotic Serenity said...

I prefer female dogs

Chaotic Serenity said...

Do you still have that precious baby in picture # 8? Little brown baby - also in the back of #12.